Carol Dweck, professor vid Stanford University
- The impact of students mindsets on their learning
- How students in a fixed mindset believe that their intelligence is a fixed trait and therefore can be limited by this trait
- How students in a growth mindset believe that their intelligence can grow. They seek more challenge, persist longer and end up learning more
- How teachers can achieve a deep, true and lasting growth mindset
- New research that looks into how to transmit a growth mindset to students.
Fel vid uppspelning av videoDu behöver installera/uppdatera programvara för videouppspelning.
Installera programvara (Flash Player)